Vendor Applications for
2017 DFW Fiber Fest
April 7-9, 2017
Application Period - Now through August 17, 2016
Hello to one and all!
My name is Lynette Vierra and I am excited to be working with our vendors for DFW Fiber Fest 2017. I joined the Board in 2014 as the Social Media chairperson. During the 2016 event, I worked closely with Tasha Patterson, hoping to learn as much as I could from her.
My plan for 2017 is to have the best Vendor Hall yet and I can't do it without you, our prospective vendors.
We will be accepting Vendor Applications from now until August 17, 2016. Only those vendors whose applications are received by August 17 will be guaranteed to be presented to our jury. All vendors must submit applications.
As the new Vendor Coordinator, I need your help as I create my own database for our Event. To make this as thorough and up-to-date as possible, I am asking that each of you complete our new Vendor Application whether you have vended with us before or if you are hoping to be added to our roster for 2017.
All information regarding booth pricing for 2017 is included in the Application information (see link below).
Along with completing the application, you need to submit photographs of your booth and products from other events. If you have never vended at DFW Fiber Fest - or if you have vended in the past and your booth set up has changed - you must send pictures of your booth for our Jury to review. The pictures should represent the types of products you will bring to DFW Fiber Fest.
- All pictures should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the Subject Line: (Your Company Name) Photographs
- Click on the link below.
- The first page of our Application will give you an idea of what we on the DFW Fiber Fest jury look for on our Vendor Hall floor.
- Fill out all required information on each page. (The form will allow you to go back to a previous page if you need to change something.)
- Once you get to the final page, be sure that you click the Submit button.
- You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that we've received your application. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam filters. If you still haven't received it, please let me know at email@example.com and I'll check it out on our end.