Apply to Vend
Do you want to be a DFW FiberFest Vendor?
Now through July 15 we are accepting vendor applications
for the 2019 DFW Fiber Fest, April 4-7, 2019
2018 brought a lot of changes for DFW Fiber Fest's Vendor Hall. We expanded our footprint and created the new Fiberatory, where visitors are encouraged to test out yarn, try a product or watch a demonstration. The feedback to our changes has been overwhelmingly positive and we are excited to continue with this format in 2019, with some minor modifications to help with traffic flow.
When you apply, please make sure you indicate if you'd like to participate in the Fiberatory, either by demonstrating a technique or by providing a product, such as yarn or equipment.
We will be accepting Vendor Applications between now and July 15, 2018. Only those vendors whose applications are received by July 15 will be guaranteed to be presented to our jury. Receipt of your application does not guarantee acceptance.
We have updated our Vendor Application for 2019. Due to the nature of our juried show, each potential vendor must fill out the application each year - even if you have participated at DFW Fiber Fest as a vendor in the past.
All information regarding booth pricing for 2019 is included in the Application. (see below)
Along with completing the application, we need you to submit photographs of your booth and products from other events. These photos will be reviewed by our Jury during the selection of vendors for 2019. The pictures should represent the types of products you will bring to DFW Fiber Fest.
- All pictures should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the Subject Line: (Your Company Name) Photographs
- Click on the link below.
- The first page of our Application will give you an idea of what we on the DFW Fiber Fest jury look for on our Vendor Hall floor.
- Fill out all required information on each page. (The form will allow you to go back to a previous page if you need to change something.)
- Once you get to the final page, be sure that you click the "Submit" button.
- You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that we've received your application. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filters. If you still haven't received it, please let me know at email@example.com and I'll check it out on our end.
Are you (or your shop) new to the industry?
DFW Fiber Fest historically supports fiber artists who are new and growing and we do not want the lack of booth pictures to discourage you from applying to be on our vendor floor. Some suggestions we have for alternative options would be:
- Take product pictures - if you sell on etsy, send us a link.
- Google "booth set-up" and then mock up a sample booth in your garage or living room.
- Figure out how you'd want to display your wares and take pictures or vignettes of your items.
We just need an idea of what your shop would look like on our floor - and how it would fit in.
If you have any questions about our event such as traffic, how much product is expected on the floor, etc., please feel free to send me any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org