Apply to Vend
Do you want to be a DFW FiberFest Vendor?
Applications are closed for our 2018 event, however you may submit an application (below) to be placed on our wait list.
We have updated our Vendor Application for 2018. Due to the nature of our juried show, each potential vendor must fill out the application each year - even if you have participated at DFW Fiber Fest as a vendor in the past.
There are several new questions that will help us with mapping our vendor hall, figuring out set-up and breakdown days and making our vendor hall more accessible for our attendees.
All information regarding booth pricing for 2018 is included in the Application. (see below)
Along with completing the application, we need you to submit photographs of your booth and products from other events. If you have never vended at DFW Fiber Fest - or if you have vended in the past and your booth set up or product line-up has changed - you must send pictures of your booth to us for review by our Jury. The pictures should represent the types of products you will bring to DFW Fiber Fest.
- All pictures should be emailed to: email@example.com
- Please use the Subject Line: (Your Company Name) Photographs
- Click on the link below.
- The first page of our Application will give you an idea of what we on the DFW Fiber Fest jury look for on our Vendor Hall floor.
- Fill out all required information on each page. (The form will allow you to go back to a previous page if you need to change something.)
- Once you get to the final page, be sure that you click the "Submit" button.
- You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that we've received your application. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filters. If you still haven't received it, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll check it out on our end.
Are you (or your shop) new to the industry?
DFW Fiber Fest historically supports fiber artists who are new and growing and we do not want the lack of booth pictures to discourage you from applying to be on our vendor floor. Some suggestions we have for alternative options would be:
- Take product pictures - if you sell on etsy, send us a link.
- Google "booth set-up" and then mock up a sample booth in your garage or living room.
- Figure out how you'd want to display your wares and take pictures or vignettes of your items.
We just need an idea of what your shop would look like on our floor - and how it would fit in.
If you have any questions about our event such as traffic, how much product is expected on the floor, etc., please feel free to send me any questions at email@example.com